Believe it or not, to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio can help you effectively get a newer car interior environment as well as a better driving experience. Additionally, with a correct installation instruction and some experience, you can also try to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself. Today I would like to introduce a detailed 2 Din Universal car radio installation instruction from Seicane with you. Wish it can be helpful for you.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriverbefore the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s therecommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2 Din Universal car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish you can finish the whole installation process by yourself. If you meet any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional to help you install the new car radio. To help you pick a suitable car radio, here I would like to share a 2 Din Universal car radio from Seicane with you.
This car radio, based on the pure intelligent Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor, can be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio thanks to its higher configurations and better performance.
Even you don’t have a good sense of directions, you can easily know your current locations and find your right way to gat to your desired destinations through turn by turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D navigation system.
Besides, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to radio, USB or SD card music playback while navigating, which can bring you joyfulness.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!