To get an ideal car radio replacement, it’s easy for you to choose what you like best on the internet when you enter the car module and manufacture year. Some of you may worry about the installation. In fact, the installation is quite easy. If you have related experience, you can also finish it. Or you can also have it installed by a professional. The article is a step-by-step installation guide from Seicane for a 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen Sharan car radio. Wish it can be helpful for you.
Please note before the installation:
1.Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2.A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:
2010-2013 VW Volkswagen Sharan car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14.Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15.Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17.Put everything into their original place.
Is it easy for you to understand all the installation steps for a 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen Sharan car radio? If not, it’s suggested you consult your dealer. Or you can also directly have a professional install it. If you haven’t found an ideal head unit for your car, you can refer to this amazing 2010-2013 VW Volkswagen Sharan car radio from Seicane. It comes with the latest features and capabilities for you to upgrade your factory radio. For more details, you can click:
The top VW Volkswagen Sharan car radio of high quality with a large 8 Inch touch screen, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity is a great discount priced in-car entertainment system that offers all the latest features, including 3D navigation, Bluetooth, CD DVD player, radio tuner, office tools, file management, iPod/IPhone charging, etc. Take it right now and have fun from now on!