If you are going to install an aftermarket head unit to enjoy more up-to-date features in your car, you may need a detailed installation guide to help you with the installation . Now I’d like to share the professional 2005-2011 Seat Leon head unit installation instruction from Seicane with you for yoru reference. If it’s the first time for you to upgrade your factory radio, you’d better ask a professional for help.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2011 Seat Leon head unit installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
14. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15.Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Can you install this 2005-2011 Seat Leon head unit on your own with the help of this detailed installation guide? If not, you can have a professional install it. For any question, you can consult your dealer. If you don’t have a suitable head unit, you can refer to this remarkable 2005-2011 Seat Leon head unit from Seicane. Here’s the link, please click:
This remarkable Seat Leon head unit features built-in Bluetooth technology for simple music streaming from Bluetooth-enabled devices and making phone calls using the integrated microphone. And the 3D navigation provides you with accurate guidance to get to the destinations in the least time. Wish you like it and have a wonderful time with it on all your trips!