An ideal car radio should be integrated with high-precision GPS navigation and a powerful DVD player to meet your different needs in car. And since most car radios are plug and play now, it is not too difficult to install a new car radio. With some related experience and a correct installation guide, you can also try to finish the installation. The following is a detailed installation guide from Seicane about a 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Hyundai Elantra car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, then you can refer to it carefully.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Hyundai Elantra car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the trim panel surround the car radio with a plastic knife.
3. Remove six screws that fixed the main panel.
4. Loose the main panel and remove it softly with a plastic knife.
5. Remove 4 screws that fixed the car radio on the dashboard.
6. Gently pull out the original car radio. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation guide. If you encounter any problems before or during the installation, please don’t be too worried. To solve the problems, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Besides, if you don’t know how to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car radio, you might as well refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Hyundai Elantra car radio from Seicane. For more information, please click:
This car radio is running on the latest Android 7.1.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, so you will embrace a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience thanks to this car radio.
With this car radio installed in your beloved car, you are able to get access to a lot of practical and entertainment features, mainly including GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, DVD player, file management, etc.
Through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you are able to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as freely listen to your favorite music with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead. And USB or SD card connection are able available for you to have more flexible options to relax both yourself and your passengers.
Wish you like this car radio. Good luck!