Nowadays, as an ideal car radio can help people gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment in car, more and more car owners have successfully upgraded their factory radio by installing a new aftermarket car radio. If you are also fed up with your factory radio, you can try to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself under the guidance of a related installation instruction. The following is a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car radio installation guide, which can be taken as your reference if you own the same or similar dashboard.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a special plastic tool to remove the trim bazel.
3. Use a plastic remove tool to push up the heat vent.
4. Remove 2 hidden screws with a screwdriver below the vent.
5. Push down the vent and loose it.
6. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
7. Remove 2 screws that are holding the car radio.
8. Take out the original car radio.
9. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now perhaps you have a general idea about how to replace your factory radio. If you have any questions, please feel free to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can straightly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. To help you install a suitable car radio, you can refer to an amazing 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
With enhanced capabilities and great performance, this car radio can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio in a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Mercedes-Benz CLK W209.
With the assistance of the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you won’t get lost any longer. Thanks to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to. Additionally, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this all-in-one unit, both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and streaming music are available for you. Therefore, you can gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!