Do you wonder how to make your car more featured? If yes, I’d like to suggest you that you should remove your factory radio and install a new aftermarket car stereo. A qualified car stereo should be compatible with a wide range of comprehensive features to meet your various needs in car. This article aims to introduce how to remove and install a 1996-2003 BMW 5 E39 520i 523i 525i 528i 528i SE 530i 535i 540i M5 car stereo in several steps. If you have the same or similar dashboard, and you are planning to replace your factory radio, then you can read this article carefully to get some help.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1996-2003 BMW 5 E39 520i 523i 525i 528i 528i SE 530i 535i 540i M5 car stereo installation instruction
1. The original car stereo.
2. Push the panel so as to get access to the whole stereo.
3. Take the knob on the left corner.
4. Use a screwdriver to release the hidden screw.
5. Pull out original stereo.
6. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the stereo.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about the whole removal and installation process for a 1996-2003 BMW 5 E39 520i 523i 525i 528i 528i SE 530i 535i 540i M5 car stereo. If you have any doubts, you are welcome to consult your dealer or seek help from a professional. Before installation, please check the compatibility between your new car stereo can your car. If the car stereo is not suitable enough, I’d like to recommend a 1996-2003 BMW 5 E39 520i 523i 525i 528i 528i SE 530i 535i 540i M5 car stereo to you. For more details, please click:
This car stereo is intelligent enough to be one of the best choices for you to replace your factory radio in a 1996-2003 BMW 5 E39 520i 523i 525i 528i 528i SE 530i 535i 540i M5.
Even you have no good sense of directions, you won’t get lost any longer thanks to the 3D GPS navigation function. Thanks to the worldwide real-time navigation system of high accuracy, you can easily know your current locations and find the most suitable way to reach your destinations because of features offered such as 3D street view, landmark building display, turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, etc.
Additionally, when your pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit via the built-in Bluetooth module, you are able to dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as enjoy streaming music to promise you a safe, convenient and pleasant trip.
Just install this powerful car stereo in your beloved car and wish you have a nice time. Good luck to you!