As a key part of a car, an ideal car radio can effectively help you create an in-car environment full of convenience, comfort and entertainment as well as improve your driving experience. So if you are planning to upgrade your in-car life, it is a good idea for you to replace your old factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio. Nowadays, under the guidance of a detailed installation instruction, some car owners with some experience are capable of upgrading their car radio on their own. If you are one of them, then you can carefully read the following installation steps for a 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio. Wish you can get some inspiration from these steps.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you know how to install a 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio? If you have any problems and don’t know how to deal with them, it is suggested that you should consult your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Besides, it is very vital for you to pick a suitable car radio for your beloved car. Here I would like to share a 2004-2012 Mercedes Benz B W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio from Seicane with you for your reference.
This car radio is not only upgraded to the most stable Android 6.0 operation system, a powerful 8-core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor but also comes with a plenty of modern features to be the best replacement for your factory radio.
The high-end 3D GPS navigation system is specially built in for you to have the best route option to arrive at your destinations thanks to these features provided, including current location, landmark building display, 3D street view, destination search and turn-by-turn voice directions, etc.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit, therefore, you can dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as freely listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone music playlists.
Wish you enjoy your driving accompanied by this unit. Good luck to you!