Whether there is GPS navigation system built in your factory radio or not? If not, it is high time for you to consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can support a wide range of practical and entertainment features. The following is a 2002 2003 2004 2005 Mercedes Benz Vaneo car radio installation guide from Seicane, which can be taken as your reference if you have the same or similar dashboard.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2002 2003 2004 2005 Mercedes Benz Vaneo car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a special plastic tool to remove the trim bazel.
3. Use a plastic remove tool to push up the heat vent.
4. Remove 2 hidden screws with a screwdriver below the vent.
5. Push down the vent and loose it.
6. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
7. Remove 2 screws that are holding the car radio.
8. Take out the original car radio.
9. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
If you cannot make clear every step before the removal and installation, please feel free to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. However, if you think it hard for you to succeed in the car radio removal and installation, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. The following link is about a remarkable 2002 2003 2004 2005 Mercedes Benz Vaneo car radio from Seicane which I would like to recommend to you. For more details, please click:
With this car radio installed in your car, you can get access to a wide range of features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
The built-in GPS navigation system enables you to know your current locations and navigate to any locations you would like to go to through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Wish you enjoy your driving accompanied by this unit. Good luck!