Would you like to embrace a much convenient and comfortable in-car environment and take your driving experience up a level? If your answer is “yes”, it is suggested that you should replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which comes with comprehensive features to enrich your in-car life. This article is mainly about how to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio for a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 Nissan PATROL. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you may read this article carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 Nissan PATROL car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Above is the whole installation process of a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 Nissan PATROL car radio. If you have any doubts, you may browse some professional websites for seeking help. Or your can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
To help you select an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2010 Nissan PATROL car radio from Seicane to you. Here is the link, please click:
With this car radio installed in your car, you are going to have a smoother and faster operation experience since this car radio is loaded with the latest Android 7.1 operation system, quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM.
Thanks to the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to locate where you are currently and navigate to any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And while navigating, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
While for the entertainment features, one of the most common features you may utilize is its DVD player function. You can make full use of this function to play music, videos, TV programs, movies, etc so as to relax both yourself or your passengers.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!